- I recently turned twenty-five this past Groundhog's Day.
- I currently live in northern California. I moved here from Ohio two years ago. I have no official hometown, however. My father was in the military. I've moved nine times through out my life.
- I work as an RN for a nearby school district. School nurse sounds awesome, but it's actually mostly paperwork. Bonus: I work a "school year schedule." If the kids don't have school, neither do I.
- I'm currently six and a half months pregnant. I'm due June 24, 2012. It's a girl. :)
- I don't have a lot of friends in the area and spend most of my time making things and hanging out around the apartment.
And now for the rest of Apartment 246's occupants:
|Ryan, the boyfriend|
|Luna, the soon-to-be daughter|
|Boo Radley, my fiesty but lovable chihuahua|
|Scout, kitty with the largest tail you've ever seen.|
|The fish, collectively named "The Ministry of Magic."|
|Hermit crabs "Crabbe" and "Goyle". They're hiding. You can't see them.|
And what will this blog include you might be wondering....anything that might be occurring in the land or with the occupants of apartment two-forty-six:
- Whatever various crafts I'm doing at the moment. I have no exact craft, I do a bit of everything. One day I may crochet, the next I may make a quilt, or paint plastic dinosaurs.
- I don't happen to cook often, so if I do, I make it worth it. Or at least try to. Maybe a better name for this section would be "How to Cook Slop."
- Various pictures of my animals 'cause I'm one of those people.
- Any pictures period. I went out one day and bought myself a fancy-schmancy camera to persue photography. I'm not very good, but it makes me happy and that's all that matters.
- Whatever pregnancy/baby related topic I feel like. I'm currently six and a half months pregnant.
- Any stories or anecdotes from our lives or the things we do here.
Anything you'd like to know, just ask. Hopefully I can keep things interesting.