Hello! I know a lot of people really liked the calendar I did for the first week of April page and so did I! I'm planning on doing a calendar each month but I wanted something a bit more do-it-yourself for future months so I made my own calendar! Then I made a couple slightly different calendars to share with everyone. (Free for personal use only.) These 4x6in calendars are perfect for pocket scrapbooking but you could also use them in other ways:
- Print them on colored/patterned paper.
- Cover special days in washi tape to add a bit of color!
- Write a mini snippet for each day (my favorite thing to do!).
- Use one to make a countdown calendar in your scrapbook.
- Use one to display a "streak" of something. Working on running? Put a sticker for each day you ran to display your accomplishments.
- Add one to your art journal or smashbook.
- Use one for a mini book.
- Make one a weather calendar!
- All these calendars are designed to be printed 4x6 in.
- These are all .png files.
- 4 Black Calendars: Blank, plain text, cursive text, small caps text.
- 3 Gray Calendars: Plain, cursive, small caps.
- 1 Vertical black calendar with small caps text.
- You can click on the picture to enlarge/view and right click to save to your computer.
- You can also click on the "download here" links for each calendar to download them that way.
- Feel free to contact me with any questions. I'm not super tech-y but I'll do my best to help.