Monday I got sick.
Tuesday I went to work and got sicker.
Wednesday I went to the doctors and got antibiotics. (Hello terrible sinus infection!)
Thursday was spent focusing on surviving while entertaining a child.
Friday I gave up entertaining said child at home and took her to the zoo because it seemed easier.
Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I worked.
Battled terrible fatigue all week.
But....I survived. I'm feeling much better. And today I even had some energy back! I may have fallen short on some goals this week and that's definitely okay. I have to do what I need to to stay awesome. And today I was definitely awesome.
Today was the first day I felt mostly normal and I rocked it. Worked 8 hours, picked up Luna, paid the rent, made Luna a snack while I cooked dinner. Took Luna to the gym while I did Zumba. Came home after working out for an hour, heated dinner back up, and was able to have a hot dinner on the table for Ryan who had a late meeting at work day. You win some, you lose some. Today felt like a win for sure. So glad I'm feeling better.
Anyways, let's get to goals...I've got a video game date with Mr. 246 in about half an hour. Haha.
LAST WEEK'S GOALS: 8/12I'm being a bit lenient with this week's review. My goals, my rules. Lol.
6. Work out x4. I have to work so much I'm going to be easy on myself. Heh. I got out of bed and that felt like a work out. No? Doesn't count? Oh well.
7. Track steps again. Aim for 9,000 a day. (See...I'm aiming a bit lower this week. Whatever works, right?) I do believe my average step count for last week was 5600. Compare this to averaging around 12000 before the bleh hit me. Oh well. I had 13000 today which actually means I walked twice as much as two average days this past week. Lol. Improvement!
11. Do at least 3 rows on crochet blanket. Didn't even touch it. The only TV I watched this past week was Game of Thrones last night (AHHHH!) and I can't crochet during that show. I'm glued to the screen. Lol.
12. Write 3 blog posts. I wrote two. The PL one was long. I'm pretty happy even that got done.
BONUS GOALS: Very funny.
THIS WEEK'S GOALS:
1. Write a sentence a day for Luna all week. (I use the Happiness Project Mothers Journal
which is perfect although I write in it very sporadically. I'd like the change that.)
2. Take a nice, relaxing family trip this weekend. Even if it's somewhere small.
3. Do/make a small surprise for Mr. 246 this week. He deserves it after putting up with my horrible attitude while I was sick.
4. Take a bubble bath. Read some books in it. Relax.
5. Write up upcoming schedule for next month or so. (Things are about to get crazy. I'll update you guys soon.)
6. Work out x3. Starting slower in case sickness-fatigue comes back.
7. Track steps again. Aim for 9,000 a day. I can do it!
8. At least 7 hours of sleep each night. This means pre-work bedtime is 10:30pm and non-work bedtime is 1:00am.
9. Catch up on blogs at least every other day.
10. Finish secret freebie project. (You will see soon!)
11. Do at least 3 rows on crochet blanket. (It's almost a joke at this point, but I think I'm going to work on it tonight after video game time. I want to watch the first episode of Cosmos and I think I want to crochet at the same time.)
12. Write 3 blog posts. (This one counts!)
Woo! I know it's gonna be past midnight on the east coast by the time I post this but: Happy Monday guys! I am overflowing with good vibes today (let's hope it lasts!) and I'll send some your way for a good week! Thanks for stopping by.
Small Print: Amazon Affiliate links used where applicable. I have not been asked to endorse these particular products. They're just products I love and use. Opinions are always entirely my own.