1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Funny Bean


There's something that Bean's been doing lately that I'm in love with: Someone will start laughing, then she'll start laughing too. She won't even know what's funny...she just likes to join in. She did this again tonight...

She was in her crib supposed to be going to sleep and I laughed at something then I heard her laugh in the other room. So I laughed again. So she replied with more laughter from the other room. This went on for a full minute until I decided I should stop since she was supposed to be going to sleep.

It made my heart melt a whole lot. She's such a lovely, wonderful, fun person already. I know a lot of parents say this about their children, but probably because it's true: we're so lucky to have her in our lives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment