1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blog Lovin?

I was a very happy GoogleReader person until yesterday. Luckily I researched and researched and found a new reader before the first: Feedly. I love it for the most part and I will probably continue to use it but I'm noticing a lot more people using Bloglovin so I starting looking into it. They want me to claim my blog so here goes:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Claimed!

-Ms. 246

2 comments:

  1. I'm still undecided. I need to settle down with one but I've found it easier to add new blogs to bloglovin but there isn't an app for bloglovin for my kindle yet so I'm stuck reading on my phone for the most part. Poo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they'll get an app soon for you. I've been using Feedly and it's been alright, but I definitely like it better on the computer than on my phone or tablet. I still like GoogleReader better. There are a couple GoogleReader clones but I'm trying to branch out a bit. Haha.

      Delete