LAST WEEK' S GOALS: 13.5/16 met!
16. Print out pictures for PL. I didn't do this. It was a pretty busy week and I have a ton of pictures to go through. It seemed daunting everytime I thought about it. Lol.
THIS WEEK'S GOALS:
1. Do something nice for Mr. 246.
2. Take Luna for a walk every day.
3. Cook dinner at least two times.
4. Replant seedlings with Luna.
5. Take a bubblebath sometime this week. :)
6. Take a guilt free nap.
7. Continue to read Awakening to the Sacred.
8. Do knee exercises at least once.
9. No fast food.
10. Work out at least twice.
11. Wear sunscreen everyday. (It's starting to get hot and sunny! I should have been wearing it the whole time but I'm terrible at it.)
12. Make 10,000 steps goal every day.
13. Walk at least 30 miles.
14. Work on crochet project.
15. Print out pictures for PL.
16. Three blog posts.
17. Send out SIL birthday project. (Only two weeks late. Lol.)
Seventeen goals this week. My predictions on what will be the hardest: 10,000 step goal, PL pictures. The easiest: nap time!
- Mrs. 246