Hello, hello! I've been a bad blogger again and haven't been blogging as much (and today's post is late). I'm really going to try harder to post more this week. (Even if it means staying up all night to pre-write some posts!) I'd say the success of this week was my health! I joined a gym. I got all my steps in every day. I tracked my food everyday. And I lost five pounds.
Other highlights of this week included Hogwarts Is Here, which I'm super pumped about. I think I'll discuss my HP love further in depth in another post, but let me tell you...big things are happening! Lol.
I also worked a lot this past week. And PMS'd. So there were some ups and downs and much fatigue, but I've quite glad I've got this upcoming weekend off.
“If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.” Brian Tracy
LAST WEEK' S GOALS: 12/17 met!
3. Cook dinner at least two times. I don't think I did this. I know I cooked once, but I'm not sure if I cooked twice. I worked all weekend and I can't remember last week. Lol.
8. Do knee exercises at least once. Uh, nope.
9. No fast food. I had In-N-Out and I don't regret it. I fit it within my calorie budget and it was delicious!
15. Print out pictures for PL. I'm getting quite behind on PL. I'll probably still be behind on this week.
16. Three blog posts. Another fail.
THIS WEEK'S GOALS:
1. Plan camping/weekend outing trip.
2. At least one date night.
3. Work on patience and taking a "step back" if I need to before I react.
4. Keep up on general cleaning and organization. Get ready the night before.
5. Read a little everyday. Especially something inspiring. :)
6. Stay positive!
7. Track all food every day.
8. Exercise at least 3x.
9. Wear sunscreen everyday. (It's starting to get hot and sunny! I should have been wearing it the whole time but I'm terrible at it.)
10. Make all FitBit goals everyday (10,000 steps/day, 5 miles/day, 30 Active Minutes/day)
11. Walk at least 37 miles.
12. Work on crochet project.
13. Do two assignments for HogwartsIsHere.com
14. Three blog posts.
15. Read and catch up on blog reading list at least every other day.
Fifteen goals is kind of light for this week but I've got to work a couple days and we're going to Yosemite for camping Saturday (cross your fingers that it doesn't rain!). I think this week is doable. We shall see!
- Mrs. 246