1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Monday, September 1, 2014

Weekly Goals {Week 35}


Oh September. How I love thee? I am very excited that it's September 1st today. So much awesomeness: it's almost fall, it's almost Christmas time (I start early!), it starts to cool down, you can maybe take walks outside finally, 30 Days of Lists, new HPC semester. I broke out the Leaves candles and I am ready to go! I have a reeeeaaallly good feeling about this fall/winter. Let's hope I'm right.

GOALS MET IN WEEK 35: 11/13

FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Read at least 3 books together everyday.Killed it! We read a lot more than I realized which is awesome. Book of the week was "Found"...I think she's a bit obsessed.
2. (Family) Plan something special for next weekend. (My weekend off!) Yes! We went to an engagement party Saturday night and the Zoo on Sunday. :)
3. (Marriage) Game night at least twice and a movie at least once.Completed! Although, I did fall asleep during game night #2. Mr. 246 says it still counts.

PERSONAL:
4. Go to bed on time on work nights! Yep!
5. Save all receipts/update budget daily. Stick to my budget! I had a lot more money left over in my budget than I thought I would have so I kind of spent all willy-nilly and didn't track anything. I'm planning on getting caught up today!
6. Finish reading The Giver and start reading the next book! I don't know where I found all the time but I finished The Giver, the second book, and the third book and am now on the last book in the series. I loved The Giver in grade school and I never knew there were more books so it's been neat to read it again with the sequels!
7. Be nice to myself. I did!

HEALTH:
8. Work out x3. Yep! I went to Zumba on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday - my favorite nights to go because of the instructors. :)
9. 9,000 steps/day goal. Average steps goal: 11979 steps/day.
10. Track all food eaten for at least one day. Erm. No.
11. Drink more water! Yes! Probably not as much as I need to be but I definitely made a conscious effort!

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
12. Finalize which crafts to make for the Back to Hogwarts Craft Swap. Check! But I can't tell you because it's a secret. ;)
13.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!) Check!

____________________________________________________



Weekly Goals


THIS WEEK'S GOALS:


FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Do at least one art project together.
2. (Family) Eat dinner as a family most nights.
3. (Marriage) Plan an *actual* date night.

PERSONAL:
4. Go to bed on time on work nights!
5. Save all receipts/update budget daily. Stick to my budget!
6. Do less.

HEALTH:
7. Work out x3.
8. 9,500 steps/day goal.
9. At least 7 glasses of water a day.
10. Cook more at home. 

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
11. Work on HPC craft swap.
12. Post in HPC at lease once.
13.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!)

Best of luck this week! Hope it's a wonderful start to September!
-Mrs. 246

2 comments:

  1. I completely love how you posts your goals. Congratz on being able to complete so many. I am so lost on mine. But I am making plans to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My goals have become kind of repetitive from week to week so they're probably a bit boring to people who may be keeping up with my blog but ever since I've declared my goals publicly I've become so much more focused and productive! (Who wants to fail in front of other people? Haha. Just kidding, but it really does hold you more accountable!) I've just subscribed to you so I can stop by and cheer you on! :)

      Delete