1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A List to Make Me Feel Better

Inspired by #30lists 
 I'm still in a rut. I applied for a lot of jobs this afternoon but I still had that "ick" feeling all over me. I didn't know what to do with myself so I decided I'd make a happy list. I was inspired by all the listing madness going on with the ladies of #30lists. It makes me feel a bit better. (I do admit, I struggled...when I think pessimistically, it tends to hit me full force.)

I'm starting to get this whole "list" allure. I am a frequent maker of to-do lists, but I've never thought of lists as a way to organize memories and such. I think I may be a convert now. If you'd like to join September's list craziness, head on over here.

Hope you're all well!
-Mrs. 246

P.S. I'd like to add a #7 to that list: I'm reading The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Gobraith (aka J.K. Rowling) and I am absolutely loving it!

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! I am sorry about the hard times, but so glad you have so many good things to hold onto in the meantime. I think job searching is universally soul-sucking. Ugh. I am happy you have a sweet girl and a wonderful husband to lift your spirits!

    ReplyDelete