I'm feeling it:
- the lack of a good "break"
- the stress of keeping up with the household
- not having enough time to do the things I love
- the stress and sadness and guilt of not spending enough time with Luna
- attempting to keep things together so Mr. 246 won't be stressed working and going to school.
Can I just win the lottery? Lol. I hope I don't sound whiny or ungrateful. Sometimes I just like to put thoughts out there to see if anyone else is going through the same thing. So, anyone else working full time? How do you fit everything in? Tell me your secrets please.
Maybe I'll feel better after this upcoming weekend off. I wish a good weekend to all of you!
- Mrs. 246