1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekly Goals {Week 29}


WEEKLY GOALS MET: 11/15

FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) No sneaking peeks at my phone during playtime. If I'm playing or reading I want to be all there. The rest can wait. I did better, I think!
2. (Family) I'm gonna continue with taking more pictures! An honorable goal, right? I was terrible at taking pictures this week.
3. (Family) Cook at least two meals this week! Half credit. I cooked once.
4. (Marriage) Have a video game date night. I haven't played as much lately and I know Mr. 246 loves it. Lol. Last night! We played another level of Skylanders.

PERSONAL:
5. Continue with project organization: Keep calendar up-to-date, get ready night before, continue with daily chore lists. I did pretty well...things went smoothly this week for the most part.
6. Continue organizing Luna's room. I only did a little bit, but it every little bit counts.
7. Gasp! Work on starting to get a budget together. No more willy-nilly crafting/food/random crap spending whenever I feel like it. Wooo! I did this! Mr. 246 helped me set up "You Need a Budget" on my computer. I'm gonna try this! I've set some pretty lofty savings goals and it'll be awesome if I can keep to it.

HEALTH:
8. Work out x4. Half credit. I didn't do so well and only worked out twice. It was a busy week though - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
9. 10,000 steps/day goal. Average of 10,260 steps/day. I'm actually surprised I made this goal. I really am.

10. Update MyFitnessPal in hopes I may start using it again. Check...I've started half using it again. Counts for something, right?

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
11. Finish secret project. *EDIT: Or work on PL at least once. Fail. But I'm a crocheting machine!
12. Catch up on blogs at least every other day. Yep!
13. Finish Luna's dress that I started in January. *EDIT: Finish one complete row of border for crochet blanket. Goal obtained last night! If you follow me on instagram you can see my progress!
14.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!) Check!
15. Submit assignments on the HP Craftalong. Check!


____________________________________________________



Weekly Goals


THIS WEEK'S GOALS:


FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Take Luna on at least one official playdate. 
2. (Family) Get out of town - get some quality family time in on my weekend off!
3. (Family) Take more pictures!! At this rate I'll have nothing past the first week of July.
4. (Marriage) Leave Ryan little surprises all week. :)

PERSONAL:
5. Scented candle time every night! It's one of the smallest things but I got a hold of "Leaves" from Bath & Body Works and it just makes me so happy every night. I think I'll have to stock up! 

6. Stick to my budget!

HEALTH:
7. Work out x4.
8. 10,000 steps/day goal.
9. 8 glasses of water a day.

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
10. Two more rows of border for my crochet blanket.
11. Make an HP Craftalong post
12. Finish secret project.
13.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!)

I'm not feeling as "gung ho" about this week. Don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm writing this post at 2:00 am Sunday night, but I'm just not feeling quite so kick ass. I am feeling enthusiastic about my crafting however. I've got a renewed enthusiasm to finish my granny square blanket and move on to the next project. And I've got to have my "secret project" finished by next weekend and it's already looking amazing. Maybe crafts will get me through this week. Haha.

Anyway, go forth and kick butt this week. Hope everyone accomplishes what they set out to do!

-Mrs. 246

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of crafts getting you through the week! Your granny square blanket is gorgeous, and if it's making you happy, I say run with it! Happy weekend off! Hope you guys squeeze some serious fun into it:) I should also burn more candles and take more pictures--two things that make me happy, but I don't remember to do enough of! Exciting about the budget too! So fun to set savings goals and watch things add up;) We are super behind on ours due to all the baby stuff...all the more reason to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ryan thought I was nuts the first night I had my candle - such a simple silly thing but it just smelled SO GOOD. It's all I could talk about. And yes, you get an excuse for going a bit off budget due to baby! There were things I wasn't going to get for baby but then toward the end of my pregnancy I convinced myself that I needed so many of those things and I just HAD to have them. Lol. You can budget once he's born.

      Delete