1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Weekly Goals {Week 28}

Hello again dear friends! Sorry about the lack of posts last week. We went to visit family for vacation and I had meant to write a "Hey, I'm gonna be gone for a bit" post but time got away from me.

Anyway, I'm back and I'm motivated and I'm feeling very refreshed after our trip! (More on that in another post though...) Let's revisit goals from before vacation then my goals for this upcoming week!


WEEK 26'S GOALS: 10/14

FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Practice more patience in the evening. If I have no patience, don't be afraid to use my words and tell Mr. 246 I'm taking a break. Check! I'm doing much better lately I think.
2. (Family) Take more pictures! I'm slacking on work days.Check! I may not be taking a ton but any effort produces more pictures.
3. (Marriage) Get all prettied up and have a fun date night on Saturday.  Check! And I won lots of monies!

PERSONAL:
4. Keep organized: input need-to-know things on my phone, get ready the night before, keep things orderly.  Check! I'm new to using Evernote but I'm quickly realizing how freaking awesome it can be.
5. Here's a weird one - look in the mirror more often. I'd say I'm doing a bit better.

HEALTH:
6. Work out x4.  Check!
8. 9500 steps/day goal. 9809 steps/day average! Woo!
9. Eat only when hungry and only until I'm full. Erm...not quite. I know why I'm overweight and it's because I love food. And lots of it. And the crappy kind. ;)

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
10. Finish secret project. It's half done. Packing and my trip put a pause in it but it's turning out fantastic!
11. Catch up on blogs at least every other day. At the time, yes - I was caught up. Lol.
12. Send out blanket. Check! And they liked it so double check!
13.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!) Check!
14. Submit assignments on the HP Craftalong. I'm the worst Head of Household ever. I've got the next two days off though so hopefully I'll get this done.
____________________________________________________



Weekly Goals


THIS WEEK'S GOALS:


FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) No sneaking peeks at my phone during playtime. If I'm playing or reading I want to be all there. The rest can wait.
2. (Family) I'm gonna continue with taking more pictures! An honorable goal, righ
3. (Family) Cook at least two meals this week!
4. (Marriage) Have a video game date night. I haven't played as much lately and I know Mr. 246 loves it. Lol.

PERSONAL:
5. Continue with project organization:Keep calendar up-to-date, get ready night before, continue with daily chore lists.
6. Continue organizing Luna's room. I started yesterday and I want to eventually get through the whole room. This week's goal: cut the "huge pile of crap" that needs gone through in half. Any donations? Take them to Goodwill ASAP! Don't let them sit around.
7. Gasp! Work on starting to get a budget together. No more willy-nilly crafting/food/random crap spending whenever I feel like it.

HEALTH:
8. Work out x4.
9. 10,00 steps/day goal.
10. Update MyFitnessPal in hopes I may start using it again. Do measurements and track weight/water every day.

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
11. Finish secret project. *EDIT: Or work on PL at least once.
12. Catch up on blogs at least every other day.
13. Finish Luna's dress that I started in January. *EDIT: Finish one complete row of border for crochet blanket.
14.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!)
15. Submit assignments on the HP Craftalong.

I'm off work for the next two days and I'm feeling motivated. My mini-vacation to Ohio last week left me feeling very motivated and goal-oriented. We're pretty sure we want to move back to Ohio toward the end of next year and there are lots of things I'd like to get in order before that happens. I've got some goals related to that that I'd like to keep to myself for now but I'm very, very excited!

Hope you guys have a great week. It feels great to be back! Happy Tuesday!

- Mrs. 246

*EDIT on 7/10/14: I'm feeling quite crafty at the moment and the things I feel like working on aren't the things I was planning on working on so some craft goals have been updated. You gotta do what makes you happy, right? ;)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great trip! I went to college in Ohio and am not immune to its charms;) I totally need to be taking more pictures too. And you should get double credit for the blanket because we loved it SO much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you guys liked it! Annnd...I didn't know you went to college in Ohio! Where did you go??

      Delete