1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekly Goals {Week 30}



This past week was simply terrible. First full week after vacation and work was terrible and chaotic every. single. day. I enjoy the particular job I have now based on previous nursing jobs where I would have a sense of impending doom/dread before each shift. It was like that every day. I like this job because I don't get that feeling. But if I have another week like last week...it may turn into that. It was that bad. 
I did pretty darn good considering! The only thing I was lacking in were my  health goals. That was mostly due to being so physically and mentally drained after work. 

Here's how I did last week:

GOALS MET FROM LAST WEEK: 10/13


FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Take Luna on at least one official playdate.  Playdate with mommy and daddy's friends? It counts.
2. (Family) Get out of town - get some quality family time in on my weekend off! Check! Drove up to the Sierras with some family friends to take their engagement photos. Went hiking, found new, amazing beautiful areas that we're definitely going back to.
3. (Family) Take more pictures!! At this rate I'll have nothing past the first week of July. I didn't turn into a shutterbug again but there were a couple times this week where I actively thought, "You should take a picture of this," then I did.
4. (Marriage) Leave Ryan little surprises all week. :)Nothing as grand as I would have liked but I fit in a couple surprises.

PERSONAL:
5. Scented candle time every night! It's one of the smallest things but I got a hold of "Leaves" from Bath & Body Works and it just makes me so happy every night. I think I'll have to stock up! Yes! I've even got Mr. 246 on board. We may have bought more candles. Why didn't I do this before?! Oh yea....read a book about all the chemicals a couple years ago. Ermm....still beats animal smell?
6. Stick to my budget!Success!

HEALTH:
7. Work out x4. I went 3 times. Pretty good for the horrible week I had.
8. 10,000 steps/day goal. I didn't have my FitBit set right but I'm pretty sure I didn't make this goal.
9. 8 glasses of water a day. Didn't count every day but I'm pretty sure I failed.

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
10. Two more rows of border for my crochet blanket. After a whole year of working on it....IT'S DONE!
11. Make an HP Craftalong post Check!
12. Finish secret project. Check! It was a minibook for my friend's engagement. She loved it! (...I think.)
13.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!) Check...wrote three!


____________________________________________________



Weekly Goals


THIS WEEK'S GOALS:


FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Take Luna to the park at least twice.
2. (Family) Go swimming together.
3. (Family) Take more pictures! (Ongoing and repetitive but necessary to include: must take more pictures!)
4. (Marriage) At least 2-3 times, when I get things ready for the morning, get his/Luna's things together to so he can have a little bit more of a break in the morning.

PERSONAL:
5. Start reading the new book I got: The Opposite of Loneliness.
6. Save all receipts/update budget twice. Stick to my budget!

HEALTH: (We'll try this again...same goals as last week.)
7. Work out x4.
8. 10,000 steps/day goal.
9. 8 glasses of water a day.

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
10. Finish Yarndale Mandala, take pictures, and send it off!
11. Make an HP Craftalong post
12.Work on PL at least one night.
13.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!)

Wish me luck! And good luck to you too! Let's kick this week's butt!

-Mrs. 246

No comments:

Post a Comment