1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Yarndale Mandala








If you're familiar with the internet world of crochet you probably know of Lucy and her blog, Attic 24. She crochets amazing, colorful, awesome things and is one of the organizers for Yarndale.

Yarndale appears to be an awesome festival of all things wool and yarn related. I wouldn't actually know since it's all the way in England and I'll probably never get to attend. Last year at Yarndale there was an amazing display when Lucy put out the call to fellow crocheters around the world to send in granny bunting. This was the jaw-dropping result:
Picture courtesy of Attic24
This year she put out a request for just one mandala and since I never actually sent my granny bunting triangle last year I really wanted to participate in making a mandala. So, the above pictures are my mandala. It's a little late so I don't know if it'll actually be included or not but it's possible!


Yarndale Mandala:

So, there you have it! I can't wait to see updates after Yarndale to see all the amazing mandalas people have made. Hope you enjoyed seeing mine!

-Mrs. 246

2 comments:

  1. I am super late to this party, but that is GORGEOUS! I actually don't know how to crochet, so I can't even begin to imagine how you made that mandala, but I love the colors and the design! You should make millions of them! At least I would if I knew how:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was actually pretty quick to make up...maybe I *should* make millions of them! Lol. When Yarndale comes there are literally almost 1000 mandalas they're going to have displayed and I cannot wait to see what they all look like together. And it's kind of exciting since mine will be hanging with them!

      Delete