1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Right Now {August}



Right now I am...
reading // Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin
papercrafting // Nothing! Not even PL which I'm behind on!
crocheting // Granny Stripe Blanket
crafting // Just finished a dress for Luna and curtains for my new table!
listening // This American Life app. Best app I've ever purchased. Totally worth the $4.
watching // Pretty Little Liars
craving // Fall!
loving // My new project table/area!
playing // Skylanders SwapForce and MarioKart8 (still! lol)
wanting // For work to go a bit smoother tomorrow.
hating // This terribly hot weather.
thankful for // Having enough funds to do the things we want to do.

Right now Mr. 246 is...
reading // "Occasionally I'll open a book. Most recently I read the first chapter of Dune." 
playing // Skylanders SwapForce on the WiiU and 3DS, and Devil Survivor Overclocked
watching // Bored to Death
listening // The radio! (Weird, right?)
looking forward to // Trip to the zoo this weekend and being done with this semester!
wanting // "Elves. So they can write my last paper for me."
hating // Any days above 90 degrees.
craving // "Nothing. I just ate a bunch of food."
loving // My new minivan! And slackline!

Right now Luna is...
reading // Lots of library books! Most recently "How to Lose a Lemur"
playing // Make believe!
watching // Madagascar!
listening // Any songs that Violet sings.
saying // "I'm odd!"
loving // Her new violet, the new minivan.
laughing // She laughs at herself making a "happy face."
learning // Her personal information (name, age, last name, mommy and daddy's first and last names)
mastering // Hopping.

What have you been up to lately?

 -Mrs. 246

No comments:

Post a Comment