1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekly Goals {Week 35}


Yep. That's right...I'm channeling the big guns: Oprah Winfrey. It was an alright week. Felt kind of crappy physically and mentally. Called off sick one day for that same combination of crappiness in hopes a day of rest would fix me. It kind of did. I almost skipped this week's post but I'm pushing through in hopes that making goals for next week might at least keep me somewhat on track. Here's how I did:

GOALS MET IN WEEK 34: 8.5/13

FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Have a full Luna/Mommy day on Thursday.Yep! We hung out in the morning, went to storytime, had a special McDonald's lunch and played dollhouse before she took a nap.
2. (Family) Spend more time at home instead of stores. Success!
3. (Marriage)Annoyance hugs...see last post for full explanation. I actually didn't need these, but Mr. 246 has. Haha.

PERSONAL:
4. Go to bed on time on work nights!(Continued from last week!) Success! Doesn't keep me from being tired however. I think work is just too much. Lol.
5. Save all receipts/update budget daily. Stick to my budget! (Continued from last week!) Still tracking! It counts!
6. Write a "Two Minute Journal" each day. Half credit! I did it a couple times but not every single day.
7. Keep the end in mind! Make some long-term goal reminders and place them where I will see/remember them. Didn't end up doing this, though I thought several times this past week how useful it would be. Sigh. Maybe next week.

HEALTH:
8. Work out x3. Half credit. Worked out twice.
9. 9,000 steps/day goal. Big fail apparently. Only averaged about 6700/day. However, I didn't wear my FitBit fully each day so not all my steps were counter. I'll be honest though, even with those extra steps I'm pretty sure I didn't reach my goal. I've been lazy lately.

10. No fast food or restaurants alllll week. Psssshhh....I don't know why I make this goal anymore. I'm a horrible eater. Lol.

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
11. Work on OPERATION: PROJECT LIFE CATCH UP! I got prepared to work on it, but no -- I didn't work on this yet. Half credit, right?
12. Work on #30lists book. (Oh, and sign up for #30lists!) Yes! And got my book all ready for September!
13.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!) Yep!
____________________________________________________



Weekly Goals


THIS WEEK'S GOALS:


FAMILY/MOTHERHOOD/MARRIAGE:
1. (Motherhood) Read at least 3 books together everyday.
2. (Family) Plan something special for next weekend. (My weekend off!)
3. (Marriage) Game night at least twice and a movie at least once.

PERSONAL:
4. Go to bed on time on work nights!
5. Save all receipts/update budget daily. Stick to my budget!
6. Finish reading The Giver and start reading the next book!
7. Be nice to myself.

HEALTH:
8. Work out x3.
9. 9,000 steps/day goal.
10. Track all food eaten for at least one day.
11. Drink more water! 

CRAFTING/HOBBY/INTERNET:
12. Finalize which crafts to make for the Back to Hogwarts Craft Swap.
13.  Write 2 blog posts. (This one counts!)

I'm going to try to be nicer to myself. I've been in such a flux lately with my moods. Monday, let's do this. Let's aim for a lovely week. Not awesome, not kick ass, just a nice lovely week would be perfect. :)
How do you stay motivated when you're feeling bleh?
-Mrs. 246 

2 comments:

  1. Yay, being nice to yourself! You are juggling so much, you totally deserve it. I know that's easy to say from hundreds of miles away...but I do hope you'll take some bubble baths and do some fun things for you:) My greatest hope in bleh times is that good days really do follow bad days. This has also been true in babyland--I forget the fussy days as soon as they're over! I miss being in touch with you and everyone as much as I was before he was born, but eventually I hope I can get back to it! I love these newborn days, but I know I'll love the days with more of a routine too:) World's longest comment alert! :) Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bubble baths! Yes, that's definitely what I need! As for babyland, I find it to be some sort of time and space vortex from "real life" and that's completely okay. I was thinking just tonight about you and Micah and how sad I am that I'll never have that "first child" infancy baby time back again. Lol. I'm jealous that you get to be in it right now. Haha. I am glad you are soaking it all in so well! You'll come back to everyone eventually but for now you just soak in all the baby goodness you can. :)

      Anyway, I know you're crazy busy, but are you doing 30 Days of Lists this year? Lol.

      Delete