1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 10: Thirty Days of Lists

There are a lot more, I'm sure...but these are just the first ones I could think of. I'm glad I'm doing Project Life though because I'm going to start keeping track of what I've received.

I am terrible at remembering anything memory-related. I frequently have to ask Ryan what movies I've seen or haven't seen and whether I liked them or not. Sometimes he'll tell me things that happened and I have no recollection of them. I'm pretty sure I have early onset something and it scares me.

Anyways, one of the things Ryan and I can never remember is what we've gotten for each other. Ask me what I got for my birthday last year...I have no clue! Christmas? Not a clue there either (except the big things - new sewing machine and new hardcover deluxe HP set!). I'm going to start documenting everything we've received so I can remember and look back to see how much people care. :)



Want to learn more about my list project/"30 Days of Lists"? Please visit my original post to learn more!

Want to see more lists? Search for the hashtag "#30lists" on Instagram or Pinterest to see more! Or you can go to the #30lists Flickr Group. And if you're a Twitter user, you can check out even more lists here.

-Mrs. 246
 

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your list everyday! I bet you are having so much fun! I think my husband is like you, because he forgets everything except movies. I am terrible with movies and actors. I bet Luna will cherish those lockets when she gets older. I gave both the girls a charm bracelet for their 1st bday and they get a new charm every year. I will give them their bracelet when they turn 16 (I think).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the charm bracelet idea!!! That is so neat! I bet they'll absolutely love them. :)

      Delete
  2. What a sweet list! That is a great idea too for keeping track of things:) I think you have a very good reason for not remembering things, and it is Luna! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'd like to blame Luna but it started happening a lot earlier than her. Lol.

      Delete