1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Saturday, March 29, 2014

This Week In Pictures {Week 13}

ThisWeekInPicturesMarchWeek4 



1. Santa Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers (I cooked!) 2. Vanessa and I on our Monday afternoon escape to Big Trees State Park 3. Vanessa with her awesome dog Indy by one of the appropriately named "Big Trees". 4. Visited an apple stand on our way home. Bought Mr. 246 some apple syrup...I didn't even know that was a thing. 5. I've named this the "Running Canal". It's near our apartments. Perfect place to run/walk. 6. I've been kicking ass on my steps lately. I'm pretty sure I'll make my mileage goal for this week. 7. Finished my uncle's scarf! 8. Found a random outfit in my closet that fit and I actually liked it. 9. Ran for a couple days this week, but the sun found it's way out at least once a day. 10. Mailed out my packages! 11. I was angry at Ryan today (he took my keys to work with him) so to cheer everyone up he took us to one of our favorite places to eat, Mongolian Barbeque. 12. New running shoes obtained! And at half price. 13. The book I just started. Luna doesn't let me look at books in the library so I quickly grabbed whichever looked prettiest in the New Fiction section. It's pretty alright so far. 14. Luna's little garden is sprouting! 15. We got a new jogging stroller and I just had to test it out on some trails near our town. 16. Majestic Oak Trail. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment