Well, I found my first week of setting official, tell-the-whole-world goals very motivating in getting things done. In my blog (and all online interactions) I really strive to be authentic. There are some blogs (or Facebook friends, ect) where you get the feeling that what they're projecting online isn't really how they are in real life. This being said, I don't want to look lame not finishing what I've declared to the world that I'm going to acheive. And as easy as it would be, I don't want to lie and say I've done something I haven't. It was very motivating to actually work toward the goals I set and really gave me a sense of focus throughout the week. I think Weekly Goals are here to stay!
LAST WEEK' S GOALS: 10/14 met!
3. Make Luna two "Color" activities. This didn't get done. I have less crafting time during the week then I realized.
5. Finish Daring Greatly by Brene Brown. Not so much time for reading either. I decided to read The Little Prince this week instead of finishing Daring Greatly but I really only got through a third of that book.
9. Go on two bike rides. I only went on one. It's hard because I can't take Luna with me and a lot of time when Mr. 246 is home I feel guilty to be like, "Here! Watch Luna, I'm going on a bike ride. See ya!"
11. Send out HPC prize packages. This is halfway done. I've got everything collected but I have to pick up some flat rate boxes. Plus, I'm waiting on people to get back to me with addresses so I can actually send them. I send them PM's so they should be on their way.
A fresh new week...a fresh new set of goals:
THIS WEEK'S GOALS:
1. Do something nice for Mr. 246. Make his a surprise or do something nice for him. Look for opportunities to do so.
2. Be more patient with Luna. When I'm in the middle of a block of chores, take more breaks for "Luna play time."
3. Take Luna to the park at least twice. "SLIDES!"
4. Cook dinner at least twice.
5. Accomplish one new hairstyle. I recently came across this pin (26 Lazy Girl Hairstyling Hacks). I really need to do something other than a ponytail. Wish me luck!
6. Paint my toenails! It's spring, which means flip flops. My toes are in need of some love. Lol.
7. Write in my new journal at least 3 days this week. (It's my new Project Life journal binder. It's so neat! They have them at select Michael's stores and sadly they're nearly impossible to find online. They also have a new Project Life planner binder set too!)
8. Walk at least 28 miles.
9. Run/jog at least once. (I have a jogging stroller coming Tuesday!)
10. No fast food.
11. Track food at least 3 days this week. (I use MyFitnessPal. My name is Whistlefishy. Add me!)
12. Drink more water.
13. Send out packages. (I have FIVE packages to send out this week. Sillyness!)
14. Work on SIL birthday present AND send it out.
15. Relax and do some crochet on my new secret project. Lol.
16. Do one week of PL.
Whew...16 goals! Can I do it?! What's your big goal for the week? How does everyone make time for what they want to accomplish?
- Mrs. 246