1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I decided to stop in and say hello and fill everyone in on what's been going on here lately:

Ryan and I played Cards Against Humanity last weekend. I love this game. The issue is that we have no friends so we have to invent fake players. Okay, they're not fake...we set up some of Luna's stuffed animals and pretend they're people. It's a bit like a 5-year-old's tea party except we're 25 and drinking alcohol. One thing I've learned....Those stuffed animals have dirty minds:
IMG_0660IMG_0657

We had "Steak and Cake" at my parents' house for my mama's birthday. For a store bought cake, it was delicious. (I didn't have steak, I made myself some shrimp. Luna didn't have steak either. She got smooshed peas.)
IMG_0642


I also took this picture of Mr. 246 while we were over there. We decided he looks like a giant midget or something. The proportions are just weird. Maybe something to do with the ceilings in the background?
IMG_0631


We made some AMAZING flatbread pizza. Seriously, these were delicious. So good we decided that we're having these on Saturday night instead of take out.
IMG_0718


I got my first letter from my pen pal! I immediately wrote one back and put it in the mail the next day. (It takes 3 stamps!) I even decided to write a letter to a friend back in Ohio. I think I might even write one to my brother soon. I just love the stamp she used. So fancy and European, haha:
2013-01-21 14.50.55


I made Luna's Valentine's Day hat! (I've since then added two more rows to make it a "slouchy" beanie, but I haven't taken a picture of that yet.)


Luna went on her first "big girl" stroller ride. Up until this point we had her in the car seat snapped into the stroller:
2013-01-21 14.35.17


Luna also continues to say "Nom nom nom!" when she's hungry:
IMG_0758


For weigh-in today, I gained 1 pound. I figured I would. I only tracked food and stayed on goal for the past 2 days. The rest of the week I just ate what I wanted. I lost too much last week so instead of just eating a little bit more, I just ate what I wanted. Oh well. Totally worth it. Who says food can't buy happiness? (Spoken like a true fat girl.)
WW Weigh In #4


Last, but not least, I'm making progess on our new bedroom quilt. Here it is so far, Ryan's holding it up side ways. There's still about 12 or so more rows to add onto it for the top piece:


So yea...that's what we've been up to. We don't have any plans for the weekend, but I'm glad to be at home. I am having a slight urge to redecorate or reorganize something. We shall see! Have a good weekend.

-Ms. 246

No comments:

Post a Comment