1-Header1-Header-1-11-Header-1-21-Header-1-31-Header-1-41-Header-1-51-Header-1-61-Header-1-71-Header-1-81-Header-1-9

Friday, January 18, 2013

Weigh-In Day Week #3

I lost 2.6 # this week! It was quite unexpected to be so much. Especially since I went a tad over my points a couple of days and I even ate a big meal or two last week.

This week I'm going to eat more, however. My goal is only to lose 1-1.5 pounds a week. I'm still breastfeeding (well, exclusively pumping) and if you diet too much then your supply goes down, which it's started to. So I'm kind of sad about 2.6 pounds because of supply issues, but really inside I'm like "Heck yea! 2.6 pounds!".

Moral of the story, don't expect me to lose this much next week. I haven't decided though: whether to eat a crap ton one day or to responsibly eat slightly more daily to make sure I don't lose too much. We shall see...I'm really craving eating half a pizza...;)

Happy Three Day Weekend!

- Ms. 246

P.S. Luna's getting a tooth!! You can see a tiny bit of it on her lower gums. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment